The complete talent solution helps startups accelerate the talent function
Startup Talent is continuing to grow and works with and builds high-growth tech startups offering a complete talent and retention solution. We take what startups have built and align them on what and who they should be recruiting. Our services and solutions help companies build a plan and infrastructure to hire the right talent to service your business' immediate and long-term goals. Whether it be a headcount plan, hiring strategy, onboarding, performance management, or other retention initiatives, we have expert consultants to work with you, and we get to work with amazing people!
What's the opportunity?
Startup Talent is on a mission to immediately impact our clients. This Sourcing role offers the best recruitment solution to emerging growth tech startups. You will work directly with the startups, take what has already been created, and improve, build, and expand the process.
What will I be doing?
- Develop a sourcing roadmap to identify and assess talent for our clients
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to understand the requirements of the role
- Locate and engage passive candidates through referral generation, internet sourcing, events, and sourcing campaigns
- Locate and engage passive candidates using tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Gem, Hiretual, etc.
- Research and identify alternative search strategies
- Consistently maintain and track pipeline activity to share with engineering hiring managers and recruiters
- Recommend creative and results-oriented ideas to impact the pipeline
- Develop strong relationships with talent and hiring managers and build trust
What skills do I need?
- 2+ years of technical sourcing experience with an agency or in-house recruiting team
- Ability to determine the fit based on required and desired qualifications
- Experience using an ATS, LinkedIn Recruiter, and Boolean search terms
- Ability to build and maintain a consistent pipeline for hard-to-fill positions
- Experience advising recruiters and hiring managers on activity and strategy
- Technical industry knowledge and comprehension of technical skills, relevant companies, engineering communities, and other resources
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, sense of team, and a desire to learn
- Ability to drive quick results
- We are a fun bunch and work with the most awesome companies!
- Excellent pay!
- Flexible hours as long as the job is done!
- Ability to work remotely, even on vacation!
- Our work has an immediate and tremendous impact on our clients. Your work will literally make a difference, and they will love you for it.
- You have the opportunity to shape the brand and future of our startups and work with some pretty amazing startups in Silicon Valley.
- You are constantly working with the coolest new products on the market, work with the newest and best technology, and learn from some of the brightest and best in technology.